CastleLoc-C PEEK Cervical Cage
The CastleLoc-C is indicated for Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion procedures with anterior approach.
CastleLoc-C anterior cervical interbody system offers two footprints, a range of heights and both of anatomic / Lordotic (7°) to accommodate varying anatomy.
Learn More on CastleLoc-C
- Large Bone Grafting Spaces
- Sharp Teeth : High stability with easy insertion
- PEEK-Optima® LTI
CastleLoc-P Cervical Anterior Screw Fixation
CastleLoc-P is intended for anterior screw fixation to the cervical spine and indicated for use in the immobilization and stabilization of the spine as an adjunct to fusions. Optionally can be used with CastleLoc-C Cervical Cage.
The plates are available in lengths ranging from 19~97mm to accommodate one to four segments of fixation
The system also includes 3.5mm and 4.0mm titanium alloy screws which are available in lengths ranging from 12mm-18mm.
Learn More on CastleLoc-P
- 1~4 Level Anodized Plate
- World First by introducing 1.7mm thin thickness with high patient’s comport
- Rigid and Variable Screws available
The CastleLoc-P Anterior Cervical Plate System implants consist of plates and plate screws.
- Anatomical Low Profile Plate 1.7mm
- Reduced risk of dysphasia
- Locking mechanism prevents pull out from plate up to 126N
- All components are manufactured from titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) per ASTM F136
CastleLoc-S Posterior Cervical Fixation System
CastleLoc-S posterior cervical fixation system provides a comprehensive selection of poly-axial and reduction poly, smooth shank and fully thread screw to reduce the complexities of posterior cervical fixation.