Ortho Medics Limited (NZBN 9429040431550) and its related companies (together we, us, our and other similar expressions) welcome you, the viewer and user of this website (https://www.orthomedics.co.nz/).
Your use of this website
Your use of this website is at your own risk.
You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and in accordance with these Terms, any directions given by us and with all laws and regulations that apply to you.
You must ensure that your access and use of this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you.
You must not, and you must not cause or permit a third party, to:
- use this website in a manner or for a purpose which is improper, immoral or fraudulent, which infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, or which restricts or interferes with our provision of this website to any other users;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile or copy or duplicate or modify or make derivative works of or re-sell all or part of this website;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this website, or our computer systems or networks connected to this website, including through hacking, password mining or any other means; or
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this website for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained in this website, on your own website or in any other publication, or for your own personal use or benefit (other than as expressly set out in these Terms), except with our prior written consent.
You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure your access to and use of this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
The content and information on this website come from a variety of sources and authors, including our staff, contractors and suppliers. While the information on this website has been prepared and sourced using reasonable care, it is intended for general use only and is not advice.
We make no representation about the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the content on this website or its fitness for any particular purposes, nor do we undertake to keep this website or its content up-to-date. This applies to content provided by us and to content provided by others.
Where the content provided by others contains opinions or judgements of third parties, we do not endorse those opinions or judgements, nor their accuracy or reliability.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of content, whether provided by us or by others, including your reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of it. By using this website, you agree that neither we nor our officers, employees and agents are responsible for:
- the accuracy of the content displayed on or omitted from the website;
- any person’s reliance on content available on or omitted from the website; or
- any loss in connection with the use of the website.
You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any content on this website, whether provided by us or by others.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in the content on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us.
Any content posted on this website is subject to review, modification and deletion without notice by us. You acknowledge that any personally identifiable information you choose to disclose on this website may be used by third parties and we are not responsible for this.
You must not post any information which:
- is libellous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, fraudulent, false, unlawful, or contrary to the ownership or intellectual property rights of any other person; or
- contains any virus, worm, trojan or other code which is contaminating or destructive to the files, data or programs of this website or any of our users.
This website may be linked to other websites over which we have no control. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We do not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve the content or representations made on those websites. We are not liable for, and make no representations about the accuracy of, content on those websites.
No links from external websites to this website are permitted without our prior written approval.
This website is provided to you on an ‘as is’, ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the extent permitted by law we make this website available to you without any warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied.
We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that your access to, and use of, this website will be uninterrupted, secure, error-free, free of viruses or unauthorised code or other harmful components and we reserve the right to discontinue operating this website at any time without notice to you.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect information we transmit and receive, we do not warrant and cannot assure the security of any information which you transmit to us.
Limitation of liability
- in the case of goods, the repair or replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods (or the payment of the cost of doing so); and
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again (or the payment of the cost of doing so).
Subject to our obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions:
- we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of or reliance on any content; and
- we are not liable to you or any third party for any economic loss, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of revenue, loss of savings, loss of production, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of access to markets, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of credit, loss of publicity, loss of data, loss of use, loss of interest or loss arising from business interruption or any special, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or unforeseeable loss or any similar loss arising in connection with any use or access, or any inability to use or access, or misuse by you or any other party, of this website or otherwise in connection with any content, whether arising in or for breach of contract, negligence or other tort, breach of statutory duty, breach of warranty or guarantee, under an indemnity or otherwise and whether or not that loss was foreseeable, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.